Kathy’s Unique Approach
Why a Health Coach? Why Now?
As Einstein says, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” If you are hoping for change but don’t know how to get there, expert Health and Wellness Coaching with Kathy can be the perfect solution.
Kathy is passionate about helping both women and men who are struggling with excess weight, stress overload and low energy. She wants to help you regain your former self, manage stress, lose weight and double your energy so you can truly live your best life.
Through individualized coaching sessions, Kathy will apply her knowledge, skills and life experience to help you get motivated and stay motivated to achieve lasting results. Together, we will design a unique program that works within the busy context of your life, customized for your success. As your health coach, Kathy will provide the system that’s right for you, providing unwavering support and accountability.
Don’t wait! Begin your transformation now.
After teaching yoga and wellness workshops for years and coaching individuals to greater health and wellness, Kathy noticed patterns that kept her clients from living the life they wanted. This sparked her passion for creating a programs that would help people get unstuck and move forward in creating and designing the life they desire.
Today Kathy enjoys inspiring and motivating her clients to a better life through workshops, retreats, yoga therapy and individual coaching sessions. The most common results her clients celebrate are more energy to live and greater clarity on how to create true happiness in life. Now is your time to say YES to you…by saying yes and working with Kathy. You will experience:
- Stronger family relationships and freedom from negative emotions and habits as old generational patterns are recognized, released and redefined.
- Greater overall health as physical movement is incorporated and integrated into daily life.
- More peace and abundance as disempowering thoughts and mental habits are redesigned.
Kathy is the proud mother of 6 children and enjoys spending time with her kids, being in nature, hiking, reading and eating chocolate (on occasion ;o).
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, Registered Yoga Teacher at Prana Yoga and Wellness Center
- Yoga Teacher at breathe a yoga studio
- Yoga Teacher at Cradle Your Soul Yoga and Massage
- Yoga Therapist at The University of Utah College of Health
- Yoga Wellness Instructor at Jordan Valley Cancer Center
- Studied at Health Coach Institute/Holistic MBA
- Studied Integrative Yoga Therapy at Inbody Academy
- Inbody Academy – Yoga Therapist Certification (800 hr.)
- Inbody Academy – E-RYT Yoga Teacher Training through (300 hr.)
- Mindful and Embodied – RYT Yoga Teacher Training (200 hr.)
Certifications through HCI (Health Coach Institute) and HMBA
- Holistic Health and Wellness Coach
- TCM Coach – Transformation Coaching Method
- Life Coach Certification
- HMBA of Business and Art Coaching
South Jordan, UT 84095
Mon – Thu: 9am – 530pm
Fri – Sun: Closed
And by special request